Meditation Visa is issued to the person who want to go for meditation in Myanmar. The Meditation Visa is valid for a stay of exactly 3 months (90 days) from date of arrival. Visa is valid for 3 months from the date of issue.
Document Required for Business Visa :
a. One completed Business/Entry Visa application form.
b. Original Sponsor letter or Invitation letter from respective meditation centre in Myanmar (for those who want to go for meditation in Myanmar) (Photocopy is not accept)
c. One completed biography with photo.
d. Letter addressed to the Ambassador
(Undertaking Letter: Make mention of not to perform other than religious matters)
e. Original Photograph of applicant taken recently, to be pasted on Visa Application form.
- The photograph must have been taken within the last six months
- Photo Size : the photo for each visa applicant submitted must measure: 35mm*45mm
- The photograph should be in color and must be taken against a white or off-white background.
- The photograph should be in color and must be taken with white background. The photograph for each visa applicant must be a full face photo directly facing towards the camera without glasses or hat.
- Side or angled views are NOT accepted.
- Photocopied photographs are NOT accepted.
g. Passport of at least 6 months validity with available pages.
h. Please ensure that completed address and contact phone number or mobile number is included in your application.