Ex-Myanmar Citizen and immediate family can apply social visa status. The Social Visa is valid for a stay of exactly 4 weeks (28 days) and extendable at the Immigration Department in Yangon. Visa is valid for 3 months from the date of issue.
Document Required for Business Visa:
a. One completed Business/Entry Visa application form.
b. Describe completely and correctly the address in Myanmar where you will stay, the name of a sponsor in Myanmar, and the reason to visit.
c. One completed biography with photo.
d. Applicant needs visa urgently for the parents/relatives’ death or bad health conditions must provide death certificate or reliable certificates from the Hospital.
e. Original Photograph of applicant taken recently, to be pasted on Visa Application form.
- The photograph must have been taken within the last six months
- Photo Size : the photo for each visa applicant submitted must measure: 35mm*45mm
- The photograph should be in color and must be taken against a white or off-white background.
- The photograph should be in color and must be taken with white background. The photograph for each visa applicant must be a full face photo directly facing towards the camera without glasses or hat.
- Side or angled views are NOT accepted.
- Photocopied photographs are NOT accepted.
f. Passport of at least 6 months validity with available pages.
g. Please ensure that completed address and contact phone number or mobile number is included in your application.
Please take note that processing procedure will take at least 3 working days and those who use any false statements will be refused an entry visa.