Tourist Visa Information
Tourist visa is divided into two categories: Foreign Independent Travelers and Package Tour Groups. Only Tourists can apply tourist visa for tourism purpose. The Tourist Visa is valid for a stay of exactly 4 weeks (28 days) from date of arrival. It cannot be extended. Visa is valid for 3 months from the date of issue.
Document Required for Tourist Visa:
a. One completed Entry Tourist Visa application form.
b. Original Photograph of applicant taken recently (to be pasted on Visa Application form.)
- The photograph must have been taken within the last six months
- Photo Size : the photo for each visa applicant submitted must measure: 35mm*45mm
- The photograph should be in color and must be taken with white background. The photograph for each visa applicant must be a full face photo directly facing towards the camera without glasses or hat.
- Side or angled views are NOT accepted.
- Photocopied photographs are NOT accepted.
c. Passport of at least 6 months validity with available pages.
d. Please ensure that completed address and contact phone number or mobile number is included in your application.
e. Purpose should be sight-seeing only (Applicants who are traveling Myanmar frequently for the Business trip should apply Business Visa)
Please take note that processing procedure will take at least 3 working days and those who use any false statements will be refused an entry visa.
>> Tourist Visa Form, Tourist Visa Form (pdf)